Wrightwood Estates Pool Home with Incredible Views!
The prettiest street in Wrightwood Estates, and one of the very best sites too!
Gorgeous Single Level Modern Ranch with pool overlooking sensational views on the prettiest street in coveted Wrightwood Estates south of the Boulevard. This 3 Bedroom + Den / 2.5 bath home is privately sited on a peaceful cul-de-sac, perched high taking in expansive mountain and city views. Just minutes from Hollywood, Toluca Lake, Beverly Hills, with fast access to Downtown LA. Every commuters dream! Wrightwood Estates offers a tranquil hillside setting with wide streets that are easy to access and navigate. Just 2 minutes to the lively variety of shops and restaurants of Ventura Blvd.
This home boasts a large living room with gas and wood-burning fireplace, recessed lighting, and sliders opening to the pool and lush city and canyon views. Open and bright layout with very spacious bedrooms. A luxurious Master Suite with large picture windows framing mountain and city views beyond the swimming pool and spa. Master bathroom with dual vanities and abundant natural light. Both offer access to the pool and spa.
Entertainers kitchen with beautiful solid wood cabinets, sub-zero with custom panel fronts, industrial series stainless Viking and Miele appliances with vented gas cook-top, wine cooler, and sunny eat-in breakfast nook that takes in spectacular sunrises to the east. Large formal dining room, easily fits a table for eight or more with crown moldings and gallery lighting.
For your home office or creative needs, there is a wonderful large den that makes for the perfect home office, studio space, or media room. Rich custom built-ins provide incredible storage and display space with room for office and entertainment components. Crown moldings and a wall of bright south facing windows create an inviting space to work or lounge. Multi-zoned speakers are built-in throughout the home
The backyard impresses with a gorgeous freeform swimming pool and integrated spa overlooking the incredible vistas. A covered sun-porch is the perfect spot to lounge or work all day. Flat and gentle sloped yard is perfect for pets, playtime and entertaining. A wood deck (new 2018) wraps the east end of the property and pool area and provides space for outdoor dining and entertaining. Enjoy multiple types of finches, mourning dove, hummingbirds and red tail hawks during the day.
Other features include..
• Lush landscape / Rachio smart sprinkler system / fully fenced yard
• Freshly painted exterior
• Emergency Generator with Direct Power Transfer System to power the home
• Architectural Shingle Roof
• New Tankless Hot Water Heater with recirculation loop (2018)
• Gas/Wood Burning Fireplace in Living Room
• Central AC/Heating with zone manifolds
• Remodeled Laundry Room (2020)
• Multi-zone speakers in all rooms inside and out the home
• Water filtration system / Insta-hot in kitchen
• Alarm system with Post Security neighborhood agreement
• Ring Doorbell and Video Cameras covering all exterior
• Attic storage with pull down stairs
• 2 car garage with deep storage cabinets and automatic garage door opener
• Impressive fast internet via hardwired Spectrum connection
• Ample storage with linen cabinets and hall closet in bedroom wing
• Comfort height Toto Washlet / bidet in Master Bath.
• Comfort height toilets throughout (new 2018)
• New Samsung Washer / Dryer (2018)
• New Viking microwave / convection oven (2020)
• New Miele dishwasher (2018)
Alta View Drive was recently the location for Quentin Tarantino's film "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood". Filming was done on the street and inside a mid-century home at the end of the cul-de-sac.
A hub of mid-century architecture and its many post-WWII buildings have been beautifully kept up.Learn More
Every client and every home is different. So are we. By putting our clients first, we've built a business based on trust and results.Let’s Get In Touch